Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Tasty Creations ... Quite the Understatement!



I have found the mother lode, and it is in Pigtown. 

For years, I have purchased "chocolate tops" at grocery stores and delis around the region, always considering them an extra special treat. Now, thanks to a recent visit to the Pigtown Main Street, I know the source of these perfect confections: Tasty Creations Bakery. After the visit, I had a spring in my step and a smile in my heart!

As you can see, the name "chocolate top" is very appropriate.


Tasty Creations supplies many of the region's best restaurants, delicatessens, and grocery stores, such as Eddie's of Roland Park, Attman's and Lenny's, with these and other cookies, pastries and cakes. Farther afield, you can find Tasty Creations' treats in places like Silver Spring's Parkway Deli & Restaurant and Rockville's Ize's Deli and Bagelry. Their Hamentashen (pictured above) is particularly popular.

The good people at Tasty Creations also just made it easier for companies to order platters, cakes, fruit and Zeke's Coffee - another Baltimore favorite - on-line by joining Foodify. Cannoli would certainly improve staff meetings.
Though Tasty Creations functions primarily a wholesale and catering operation, customers can also just pop in the shop to fulfill their craving. Danish anyone?
They also help Baltimoreans celebrate special occasions with cakes.
Though hard at work, the Tasty Creations employees graciously welcomed me into their business, and I could tell how much they like bringing joy to their customers through mouthwatering and affordable sweets. Perhaps that spring in my step and smile in my heart had a little to do with this, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment